Screenshot (437).png
Filmski citati
- medvjed23
- Administrator
- Reactions: 10984
- Postovi: 10409
- Pridružen/a: 28 jul 2020, 12:11
- Lokacija: https://poezijaisve.blog/
- Kontakt:
- medvjed23
- Administrator
- Reactions: 10984
- Postovi: 10409
- Pridružen/a: 28 jul 2020, 12:11
- Lokacija: https://poezijaisve.blog/
- Kontakt:
Re: Filmski citati
"Janie's a pretty typical teenager. Angry, insecure, confused. I wish I could tell her that's all going to pass, but I don't wanna lie to her."
1
1
- medvjed23
- Administrator
- Reactions: 10984
- Postovi: 10409
- Pridružen/a: 28 jul 2020, 12:11
- Lokacija: https://poezijaisve.blog/
- Kontakt:
Re: Filmski citati
0
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
Ako nemaš stava onda ti ga stave..
- medvjed23
- Administrator
- Reactions: 10984
- Postovi: 10409
- Pridružen/a: 28 jul 2020, 12:11
- Lokacija: https://poezijaisve.blog/
- Kontakt:
Re: Filmski citati
"How come everyone thinks I'm paranoid? You discuss this behind my back, don't you?"
1
1
Re: Filmski citati
"Smell that? You smell that? Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body.
The smell, you know that gasoline smell?
The whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Someday this war's gonna end."
Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body.
The smell, you know that gasoline smell?
The whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Someday this war's gonna end."
0
Nema tog problema koje jedno ludačko pušenje ne može da riješi. Ona na koljenima, ja na 7 nebu




