SmokingMan
Sleepless FM
Sleepless FM
Reactions: 7687

Re: Yoga

Post Postao/la SmokingMan »

Divlja_u_srcu je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 09:07
Trafalgar Law je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 09:04

Posebno ako sa nekim manje više stalno boraviš. Dosadi osoba vremenom, majke mi , da se ne lažemo. Prirodna stvar.

Ne dosadi bome :haya
Pričaj sa sebe. :muhadzir

Dosadit će ti, godine su ispred vas.... :ooo

A dobro, meni godi promjena i sredine i osoba, život je sazdan na temelju iskustava. :oo
slika
SmokingMan
Sleepless FM
Sleepless FM

Ne znam je li vama istuktor ikada pričao svoje dogodovštine sa meditacijama. Ja sam se svome načudio, toliko da sam mišljenja da nije mogao ulaziti u takva stanja bez konzumiranja nekih opojnih sredstava. Mene je zvao par puta na neke sedmične meditacije sa ostalim članovima. Ma bežježi ba, ja dosao da iječim diskus herniju i patelu, još da levitiram i upućijem neke molitve njihovom guruu koji je tada bio u zatvoru.... :odm
1 slika
slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict
Reactions: 22582

Post Postao/la Heidi »

Bog zna gdje si ti bio :valja
1 slika
I am tired of flimsy friends and submissive companions I die to walk with the brave.
Bella_
Etablirani član
Etablirani član
Reactions: 6673

Post Postao/la Bella_ »

Trafalgar Law je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 10:50
Divlja_u_srcu je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 09:07

Ne dosadi bome :haya
Pričaj sa sebe. :muhadzir

A dobro, meni godi promjena i sredine i osoba, život je sazdan na temelju iskustava. :oo

Nadam se da neće.
Mi smo takav par, pricamo, zezamo se, samo on neće nikad danas svadja (to mu je jedina mana, a ja se volim
miriti :hehe ).
Obadvoma je bitno da se ne suti dugo, ja ne volim duge šutnje. pricat ću ma bilo šta.
2 slika
"Kimsenin fark edemeyeceği detayları görmeyi çok severim."
SmokingMan
Sleepless FM
Sleepless FM

Heidi je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 11:07 Bog zna gdje si ti bio :valja
Tebi

:kinez
slika
SmokingMan
Sleepless FM
Sleepless FM

Divlja_u_srcu je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 12:38
Trafalgar Law je napisao/la: 14 sep 2020, 10:50

Nadam se da neće.
Mi smo takav par, pricamo, zezamo se, samo on neće nikad danas svadja (to mu je jedina mana, a ja se volim
miriti :hehe ).
Obadvoma je bitno da se ne suti dugo, ja ne volim duge šutnje. pricat ću ma bilo šta.
VolUte se onda, neka vam je sa sreČom....... :ples
1 slika
slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

I am tired of flimsy friends and submissive companions I die to walk with the brave.
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

2 slika 1 slika
Lana
PRO behar
PRO behar
Reactions: 19239

Post Postao/la Lana »

:sret

2 slika 1 slika
Moraš da istreniraš svoj um da bude jači od tvojih osjećanja,ili ćeš izgubiti samog sebe.
Iskra
PRObehar
PRObehar
Reactions: 36460

Post Postao/la Iskra »

@Heidi

Vidi ovo...fly yoga
2927028235599d6d7cef598eedb8330b.gif

Ja bih mrtva ostala :konta
1 slika 1 slika
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

Bila sam na fly yogi. Super je.
Poneki yoga studio organizuje po nedelju dana.

Nije lako, poslije jednosatne akcije mi se svi misici upalili, nisam Isla na posao :valja
1 slika 1 slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

1 slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

:srce
Iskra
PRObehar
PRObehar
Reactions: 36460

Post Postao/la Iskra »

20210110_200353.jpg
1 slika
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

Poze sa yoga jastukom

1. Supported Child’s Pose

Spread your knees wide, place a bolster between the knees, and rest your upper body and head on the bolster. Arms can stay on the bolster or relaxed on the ground. If you feel like the bolster is too low, you can place blocks or blankets under the bolster until you reach the comfortable height. Another way to make this pose feel better is to use a rolled blanket or towel under the ankles if you feel too much strain on the top of the feet. And if you can’t comfortably sit back on your heels in child’s pose, try placing a blanket or pillow between your chins and thighs.

slika

slika

2. Reclined Bound Angle Pose

Begin seated on the mat with a bolster behind you. Bring the soles of your feet together and allow the knees to drop open, then rest your back and head on the bolster. Lay your arms on the floor, palms up. Additionally placing yoga blocks, pillows, or blankets under each thigh can help if you feel the strain on the inner thighs.

slika

3. Supported Backbend

A great way to use bolster in a backbend is to place it in line with the shoulders. Arms extended over the head or hands interlaced behind the head to support the neck. You can choose to keep your legs extended on the floor, or bent with knees together or open like in Bound Angle Pose.

slika

slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

4. Legs Up The Wall Pose

For variation in the middle of the room, place a bolster under your sacrum and extend legs up. If you are doing this pose next to the wall, place bolster parallel to the wall leaving a little bit space between bolster and wall. Try to bring your hips as close to the wall as possible as you lay down on your back. Extend the legs and relax arms by your side.

slika

slika

5. Seated Forward Fold

For a restorative version of a seated forward fold, place a bolster on your legs and relax your upper body over the bolster. Experiment with the height by placing pillows or blankets under the bolster to find the most comfortable position.It can also feel good to place a rolled blanket under your knees in this pose.

slika

slika

6. Wide-Legged Forward Bend

Wide-legged forward bend provides a nice stretch for the lower back, inner and backside of the legs. To relax deeper into the pose, place a bolster on the floor in front of you and lay your torso down on the bolster. If you need to bring bolster higher, use blocks, pillows, or blankets.

slika
slika

7. Hero Pose/ Reclined Hero Pose

Hero pose is uncomfortable for many people, so sitting on the bolster can make it easier, especially if you are staying in this pose for a longer time during meditation or pranayama.

For reclined variation of hero pose, you can use a bolster under your back for support. And just like in other poses, you can regulate the height by placing blocks, pillows, or blankets under the bolster.

slika

slika
Heidi
Lemon Addict
Lemon Addict

Post Postao/la Heidi »

8. Supported Twist

Begin this pose seated on the floor with bolster next to your hip, turn your upper body towards the bolster and lay your body on the bolster for a gentle supported twist. You can also use a pillow or folded blanket between your knees for more comfort.

slika

9. Reclined Twist

In reclined twist place a bolster under the bent knee for extra support.

slika

10. Savasana

Bolster under the knees relieves tension in the lower back, so it’s great for anyone who experiences lower back issues.

slika

yogawithhuliana.com
Odgovori

Natrag na “Tradicionalna medicina”